Johnson Pump is an international engineering group that has developed, manufactured and marketed pumps for many years. Our experience, expertise and wide product range give customers confidence.
A total of 13 marketing and sales companies, five production units and four joint-venture companies. We are also represented by some 60 independent marine distributors.
JP Marine provides pump solutions with a complete range of high quality, price competitive products to marine customers world wide.
A Johnson Pump in every boat to become the number one supplier of pumps to the marine market world wide.
The JP Marine division consists of the Group’s business units which by tradition are strong in marine products.
• The production company in Örebro, Sweden, where various types of pumps for marine use have been manufactured since the start-up at the end of the 1960s.
• The company in the USA, which is the leading manufacturer within the Johnson Pump Group of submersible bilge pumps and water pressure systems for leisure craft.
• The Australian marketing company which supplies a continent’s requirements for marine pumps.
The marketing departments of companies in both Sweden and the USA focus primarily on independent distributors and representatives.
Today, JP Marine is represented in over 60 countries throughout the world.
Selected Marine Segments
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
• Commercial & Fishing boats
Research & Development
R&D plays an important role in the growth of JP Marine. Over 30 years of R&D work, experience and partnership with major marine engine manufacturers have brought JP Marine to a front line position in cooling pumps world wide.
Our R&D activities cover a wide range of marine pump applications. The Örebro facilities are equipped with the latest in technology for research and design. Developing new projects is one of our prime objectives.
A skilled and dedicated staff, materials knowledge and well-equipped facilities are the prerequisites for the continued successful development and refinement of Johnson Pump's marine products. For more information please visit us at Johnson Pump's Home Page.